Motorhome Hire Excess Insurance

When you hire a motorhome from us you will be responsible for the excess
(the first part of a claim) should your vehicle be damaged or stolen.

To save the worry of a potential bill at the end of your hire, you could
take out an Excess Insurance policy which will reimburse you if the vehicle
is damaged and you are charged for the excess and  covers damage to areas of
the motorhome such as the tyres, wheels, underbody, glass and roof.

If you would like the peace of mind such a policy delivers we suggest
visiting Moneymaxim – (LINK TO
  ) – who compare a range of excess insurance policies and are fully
regulated and authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority. If you have
queries they will be happy to answer them for you.

Do note that the insurance policy must be taken out before the hire
commences, and are only open to personal rather than company rentals.

Let Us Know

Send a message with any questions about our services

Contact Betty B's Motorhome Hire